We have been monitoring the situation in these difficult times. Please therefore note the following:
• Our firm will remain open during normal working hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
• Staff will be working from home wherever possible to reduce contact with others and only coming to the office if absolutely necessary.
• We are not currently booking any face-to-face meetings, but will instead offer meetings via telephone or video call as an alternative.
• As far as possible, all written communication should be via email rather than letter.
• We will continue to follow the Government’s advice and recommendations and keep you updated via this page and our Twitter and Facebook feeds if there is a further update.
Whilst every effort is being made to continue operating as normal, you will appreciate that we may be understaffed at times and occasionally may not be able to operate as efficiently as we would like. We aim to keep all our clients informed in their particular matter and if there are any delays we will advise accordingly. Clients should continue to contact their normal point of contact and email wherever possible. We have put in place measures for the firm to continue to operate with staff working from home, should this be required in the coming months.
We hope everyone stays safe and looks after their family, friends and the local community.
Last updated: Tuesday 24 March 2020