We have been closely monitoring the situation in these difficult times. As a result we have had to make some adjustments to the way we work. Please note therefore:
- Our firm will remain open during normal working hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
- Staff will be working from home, wherever possible, to reduce contact with others and only coming to the office if necessary.
- We are not currently booking any face-to-face meetings in the office unless this cannot be properly accommodated via telephone or video calls.
- As far as possible, all written communication should be via email rather than letter.
- We will continue to follow the government’s advice and recommendations and keep you updated via this page and our Twitter feed if there are any further updates.
We aim to keep all our clients informed in their matter and if there are any delays we will advise accordingly. Clients should continue to contact their normal point of contact and email wherever possible.
We hope everyone stays safe and looks after their family, friends and local community.
Last Updated: Monday 14 September 2020