We like to do things first. I Will Solicitors is the first (and perhaps still the only) firm in the country that specialises exclusively in the areas of Islamic Wills and private client work. Moreover, Haroon was perhaps the first qualified Muslim solicitor and STEP member to draft professional Islamic Wills. We are also proud to say that we have developed perhaps the world’s first Islamic inheritance app. For the first time there is an easy and simple way to calculate the Islamic inheritance for pretty much any family situation you can imagine, together with related guidance.
Some of the features of the app include:
- At a click, confirm the distribution of an estate according to Islamic law on your phone or tablet. Any place, any time;
- References from the Quran and Sunnah to Islamic inheritance (meerath/faraaid) – learn about this vital and much neglected tenet of Islam;
- Details on how to prepare your Will in accordance with Islamic law
- A detailed FAQ section to answer many common questions about Islamic inheritance and Will preparation;
- A new ‘Islamic Firsts’ fact every day
Click on the icons below to download the app today for either Apple or Android devices!